Membership in the Poway Kiwanis Club is open to any man or woman 18 years of age or older who enjoys community service and the fellowship of other service-minded individuals. Prospective members are invited to attend three club meetings as our guest.
Contact Jeff Wilson at 858-673-5504 or our 24 hour information line at (619) 687-1991 for more information
Kiwanis Club of Poway, California Foundation
Visit our Facebook Page
14122 Midland Road (Old Poway Park) Poway, CA 92064
Information Line: (619) 687-1991
Time: 7 a.m. Thursdays
Directions: Interstate 15 to Camino del Norte. Head east 5 miles. Turn right on Midland Road.
The club will gladly pay for the breakfast of any prospective member or guest. Visiting Kiwanians and family members are asked to pay $7.
Our Club Supports
- Poway Boys and Girls Club
- San Diego Children's Hospital
- Voices for Children
- Camp Reach for the Sky for children with cancer
- Local high school "Grad Nites" and scholarships
- Kiwanis Treasure Chest K-1 Reading Program
- Special Olympics
- Poway Chamber of Commerce
- Poway Sister Cities Network
- Palomar Council PTA Adopt-a-Family Program
- American Little League
- Poway Library
- Fire Department Burn Run
- and various PUSD schools.
Our Club Sponsors
- The Tour de Poway Fun Bike Ride (October)
- The San Diego Padres Spring Training Kickoff Luncheon (February)
- Santa Project at Pomorado Preschool (Dec)
- Boys and Girls Club Girls Basketball Tournament (April)
- Scholarships for graduating seniors at Poway
- Abraxis and San Pasqual Academy (Jun)